Size of Metal Stamping
Sureface Finishing of Metal Stamping
Surface finishing options for metal stamping include various techniques such as plating, painting, powder coating, polishing, and anodizing, offering improved aesthetics, corrosion resistance, and enhanced durability to the stamped components.
- In-Line Annealing
- Parts Washing
- Laser & Electromarking
- Pickle Passivating
- Bead Blasting
Our Quality Promise
Zhongde is committed to providing quality products that meet or exceed the needs of our customers through continuous improvement.
Strictly follow the confirmed drawings or samples to produce. If there is any deviation, our company will replenish to our customers to make up for the loss.
Types of Metal Stamping
Metal Stamping — also called pressing — involves placing flat sheet metal, in either coil or blank form, into a stamping press. In the press, a tool and die surface form the metal into the desired shape.
There are 3 types of custom metal stamping.
- Progressive Die Stamping uses multiple dies and steps to create deeper parts than would typically be achievable through single dies. It also enables multiple geometries per part as they go through various dies. This technique is best suited to high volume and large parts such as those in the automotive industry.
- Deep Draw Stamping creates stampings with deep cavities, like enclosed rectangles. This process creates rigid pieces since the extreme deformation of the metal compresses its structure into a more crystalline form. Standard draw stamping, which involves shallower dies used to shape the metal, is also commonly utilized.
- Fourslide Stamping shapes parts from four axes instead of from one direction. This method is used to manufacture small intricate parts including electronics components such as phone battery connectors. Offering more design flexibility, lower production costs, and faster manufacturing times, fourslide stamping is popular in aerospace, medical, automotive, and electronics industries.
Advantages of Metal Stamping
High effcient and easy to realize automation
Wide range of processing size withe complex shape
Quality stable pieces with high precision
Save material and energy suitable for mass production
Easy to operate with low production cost
Related Products of Metal Stamping
Start A New Project Right Now!
There are several steps in producing metal stamping：
1. Designing and manufacturing the actual tool used to create the product.
2. Tool Steel and Die Set Machining.
3. Secondary Processing.
4. Wire EDM.
Other processes such as blanking, perforating, parting, drawing, notching, lancing, and bending operations are all related to stamping.
Our pricing is based on factors like material, complexity, and quantity. We offer competitive pricing and can provide a detailed quote for your project.
1. The fitter stage of automotive mold The fitter stage of the automotive mold includes: mold benchmarking – mold clamping – mold trial – sampling, etc.