1. What is the effect of the deep sill (drawing rib) in the cover mold?
The effects of the deep drawing threshold (drawing bead) are as follows:
1. Increase the friction resistance of the feed material, so that the surface of the deep drawing part bears sufficient tensile stress, improve the bending stiffness of the deep drawing part and reduce the concave surface, distortion, slack and wave pattern caused by the resilience;
2. Adjust the fluidity of the material to make the fluidity and frictional resistance of each part of the whole drawing process equal, or make the amount of material injected into the mold suitable for each part of the steel part to avoid the situation of “less wrinkles, less cracks”;
3. Expand the scope of adjustment of the hemming force. On the double-action punching machine, adjusting the height of the four corners of the outer guide rail slider only roughly adjusts the hemming force, and it is not possible to control the ash input of each part to meet the needs of the steel parts. Therefore, it must rely on the hemming surface And drawbeads to assist in manipulating the working pressure of each part;
4. When there are drawing ribs, there are regulations that will reduce the surface roughness of the production and processing of the edging noodles, which reduces the difficulty coefficient of manufacturing the drawing dies for large and medium-sized covering parts; in addition. Because of the presence of the deep-drawing ribs, the gap between the upper and diastolic edge pressing surfaces is increased, so that the damage of the edge-bound noodles is reduced and the service life of the mold is improved;
5. Correct the shortcomings of uneven material and eliminate the probability of causing loads. Because when the material is injected into the cavity after fluctuating according to the drawing bead, it is equal to the effect of rolling straightening.
2. What is the effect of the craft incision in the large and medium-sized cover?
When it is necessary to punch out some deep and large part of the bulge or bale in the middle position of the cover part, in one deep drawing, it is usually because the material cannot be filled from the outside of the blank, which causes the steel part to be damaged. Partially cracked. At this time, it can be considered to break through the process cut or process hole at the appropriate part of the convex deformation area, so that the area that is very easy to crack can be filled with material from the deformation area.
3. How does the cold stamping process cut?
You can review more in the custom metal stampings sevice.
There are two processing methods for the stamping parts of the craft incision:
1. Break through this type of method during blanking. It is used to partially form deep and shallow places.
2. It is a common way to cut it out during the whole process of deep drawing. It can flexibly use the plastic deformation of the material, that is, use the axial widening of the material at the beginning of deep drawing, and then cut out the process incision. The normal direction of the material is broadened, so that a larger depth of the molding can be obtained. When the process hole is cut out in the whole process of deep drawing, the process of tearing is usually selected, and the material is not completely separated. The waste of the cut can be removed in the subsequent pressing process. Otherwise, it will be difficult to eliminate waste from the stamping die.
4. What is the layout standard of craft incision?
The size and appearance of the process incision depends on the conditions of the area where it is located and the regulations of its outward filling materials. Generally, the following standards are required:
1. The cut should be consistent with the part of the protruding contour, so that the material flows reasonably.
2. Sufficient dipping edge should be left in the middle of the incision to make the mold base tighten the material to ensure clear molding and prevent the shortcomings such as wavy lines, so as to ensure that excellent quality of the opposite edge hole edge can be obtained after trimming.
3. The cut part of the incision (that is, the opening) should be adjacent to the edge of the raised position, or an area that is very easy to split.
4. The total number of cuts should ensure that the deformation of each part of the protruding position tends to be even, otherwise the pattern may not be avoided. As shown in the figure below, the original design can only have two process cuts on the left and right. As a result, cracks are still caused in the middle. Afterward, the cut in the middle (dashed line) is added to completely eliminate the cracks.
5. In what stamping die manufacturing must choose high-precision progressive die?
In the manufacture of a large number of stamping dies, large, medium and small stamping parts with thinner materials and higher precision must be used with multi-station high-precision progressive dies. For large precision metal stamping parts, it is suitable for stamping parts processing of multi-station conveying molds.
6. What are the regulations for wearing parts in high-precision molds?
The structure of high-precision molds is cumbersome, the production technology standards are high, and the cost is relatively high. In order to ensure that the entire mold has a higher service life, it is very stipulated that the mold parts are quickly, conveniently, and reliably replaced after the mold parts are destroyed or damaged. Therefore, it is stipulated that the key parts of the mold have tolerance matching, and such mold parts have exchange characteristics of stamping dies. It can be called a tolerance die.
7. What is the practical significance of the layout design of high-precision progressive die?
The effective layout design plan can coordinate the production and processing of each station of the mold, can further improve the utilization rate of materials, production precision, production efficiency and mold life, and can also reduce the difficulty of mold production. Therefore, the layout design plan is the most important comprehensive technical problem in the high-precision progressive die design plan. The orientation of the stamping die, the frequency of the shape frequency and the relative deformation level, the probability of the mold structure and the production and processing technology must be determined. Only by carrying out comprehensive and specific analysis can the layout tend to be effective.
8. What is a plasmid vector?
In the progressive die work, the blocks that transport the blanks to various stations for various cold stamping and forming production processes are called plasmid carriers. The part where the plasmid carrier and the blank are connected is called the edge, and the part where the blank and the blank are connected is called the overlap. During work, it is stipulated that the plasmid vector should be continuously fed in a stable and precise position during the dynamic production and processing, so that the plasmid vector has a certain compressive strength.
9. What are the requirements for the mold base for high-precision progressive molds?
M high-precision progressive die stipulates that the die has high compressive strength, good rigidity and high precision. Therefore, alloy structural steel is generally used as the mold base, and its thickness is thicker than the standard mold base. The lower mold base is 5-10mm thick, and the upper mold base is 10-15mm thick.
10. What kind of cavity structure are there?
Common types of cavity structures are integrated. In general stamping molds, standard concave stencils are often used as one-piece cavities for the block-type and block-type three pieces, and block-type and block-type cavities are often used in high-precision molds.