ZHONGDECustomizing | Manufacturing
Dec 16-2021 Views: 200
The process analysis of CNC machining parts is the most critical and highly complex link in preparing CNC programs. It is also the core work of the CNC machining process plan design, which must be completed before the CNC machining plan is formulated. A qualified programmer must have a clear and comprehensive understanding of the functions and characteristics of CNC machine tools and their control systems, as well as every link that affects CNC machining. In this way, it is possible to avoid the unnecessary waste of human and material resources due to the inadequate consideration of the process plan and potential product quality problems.
A comprehensive and reasonable analysis of CNC machining technology is an essential guarantee for improving the quality of CNC programming.
In CNC machining, the design drawing of the part and the qualified delivery of the finished part; the preparation of the CNC program, the influence of a series of factors such as the arrangement of the process route of the CNC machining part, the selection of the processing machine tool, the choice of the cutting tool, and the positioning and clamping during processing, all must be considered.
Before programming, it is necessary to perform a detailed analysis of the CNC machining process on the part design drawings and technical requirements to determine the technical key of the part, which is the difficulty of CNC machining, and the difficulty of CNC programming.
The process analysis of CNC machining parts is also the first step of CNC planning. On this basis, the CNC machine tools, machining tools, process equipment, cutting parameters, and CNC machining process routes required for CNC machining of parts can be determined to obtain the best machining process plan, and finally, meet the CNC parts engineering drawings and the requirements of related technical documents.
1. CNC parts design drawings, technical data, and product assembly drawings.
2. Production batch of parts.
3. Relevant technical standards such as enterprise standards and process documents required for CNC machining parts.
4. Quality standards for product acceptance.
5. Existing production conditions and materials. The manufacturing capacity of process equipment and special equipment, the specifications and performance of processing equipment and process equipment, and the technical level of workers.
Most part design drawings only define the shape and size of the CNC machining part. Still, they do not specify the data of the original blank material, including the type, specification, shape, heat treatment state, and hardness of the blank. When programming, an in-depth understanding of wool is an important start. Utilizing this original information is conducive to NC program planning.
1. Product assembly drawing and part drawing analysis. For the analysis and research of the assembly drawing, operators should be familiar with the performance, use, and working conditions of the product. They should clarify the mutual assembly position and function of the parts in the product, understand the basis for the formulation of various technical conditions on the CNC parts drawing, and find out its central technology key issue to lay the foundation for the formulation of the correct processing plan. Of course, when the process analysis of ordinary parts is carried out, the analysis and research of the assembly drawing may not be carried out.
2. Process analysis of CNC parts drawing. The analysis and research of the part drawing are mainly for the process review of the CNC parts, such as checking the view, size marking, and technical requirements of the design drawing for errors or omissions. Especially for parts with poor structural manufacturability should communicate with the designer or put forward suggestions for modification, and the designer shall decide whether to make the necessary modifications and improvements.
In the manufacturing process of CNC machining parts, the most commonly used processing methods are milling and turning. These two processing methods are collectively referred to as cutting. There are ...
After injection molding, some problems come into being which will affect the assembly efficiency or the performance of the whole machine. Given the certain discrepancy between the defective and the pr...