ZHONGDECustomizing | Manufacturing
Aug 02-2021 Views: 35
As the main production tool of plastic products, injection mold tooling determines the shape, specification, size, and roughness in appearance of plastic parts. The material of the injection mold tooling is generally steel, which is composed of a front mold and a back mold.
Because the injection mold tooling is special, precise and easy to damage, etc., it is particularly important to protect it safely. The overall summary is as follows:
1. Anti-corrosion of the injection mold tooling
Prevent injection mold tooling from rusting due to leakage, condensation, rain, fingerprints, etc.
2. Anti-collision of the injection mold tooling
Prevent the injection mold tooling from breaking and not springing back into place and thus causing the mold to crash.
3. Burr of the injection mold tooling
Prevent burrs of the injection mold tooling caused by cloth wiping, material flushing, hand wiping, and water inlet touch.
4. Missing parts of the injection mold tooling
Prevent damage to the injection mold tooling due to missing injection mold components such as tie rods and gaskets and other parts during use.
5. Anti-crush of the injection mold tooling
Prevent the injection mold tooling from being locked due to product residues, which may cause mold crushing.
6. Underpressure of the injection mold tooling
Prevent damage to the injection mold tooling due to too low pressure.
The proportion of damage to the injection mold is relatively high due to the breakage of the thimble, the thimble has not returned in place, the mold has residual products, and the lack of auxiliary parts. And because it happens more frequently, more than 85% of the damage to the injection mold is caused by this. The maintenance cost of injection molds is generally relatively high. Therefore, how to avoid such situations is directly related to the interests of the injection mold tooling industry.
1. The custom injection molding service process has many formsInjection molding is the most cost-effective method for mass production of plastic parts. The process involves injecting molten plastic in...
Generally, the manufacturing of injection mold tooling cannot avoid multiple machining processes such as forging, cutting, and heat treatment. In order to ensure the manufacture quality of injection m...