ZHONGDECustomizing | Manufacturing
Jul 22-2021 Views: 367
The processing performance of auto molds needs to be improved, which is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. The gradual enlargement of auto molds and the high productivity of parts require one mold with multiple cavities, resulting in increasingly large molds. Large-tonnage auto molds can reach 100t, with a mold having hundreds of and thousands of cavities. It requires a large worktable for autom mold processing equipment, an enlarged Y-axis and Z-axis stroke, large load-bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2. The mold material used for the auto mold processing has high hardness. The mold processing equipment is required to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For automotive molds with complex cavities and multiple functions, as the shape of the parts becomes more complex, the design and manufacturing level of the mold must be improved. A multi-functional composite mold with multiple grooves and multiple materials formed in a set of molds or assembled into components requires a large amount of processing programming, a high comprehensive cutting ability of deep cavities and high stability, which increases the processing difficulty.
4. The refinement of automotive molds processing has made the complexity of processing equipment more attractive, and many advantages such as smooth processing, small cutting force, and small workpiece heating and deformation have caused mold companies to pay more and more attention to high-speed processing.
5. High dynamic precision of the auto mold. The static performance introduced by the machine tool manufacturer cannot reflect the actual processing conditions when the three-dimensional surface of the mold is processed. The high-precision machining of the three-dimensional curved surface of automotive molds also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic precision performance. High-speed and high-precision can only be achieved by the cooperation of the machine's high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability, and high-quality control system.
6. The combination of automotive mold processing technology and green product technology will take into account factors such as the radiation of electrical processing machine tools and the selection of media when the company purchases equipment.
7. The composite application, high-speed measurement and reverse engineering of multiple measurement technologies for automotive molds have become the development direction of promoting automotive molds to participate in product development and design technology.
As an important tool for the production of injection molded parts, injection molding mold has many factors that affect the accuracy and quality of injection molded parts. The following is a summary of...
1. The custom injection molding service process has many formsInjection molding is the most cost-effective method for mass production of plastic parts. The process involves injecting molten plastic in...