ZHONGDECustomizing | Manufacturing
Mar 10-2022 Views: 263
1) The high processing precision of the plastic parts itself;
2) Typical micro parts usually have high precision requirements, both micro-injection and micro-extrusion;
3) Molding of microstructure of larger size products, typical microstructure molding;
4) Large-size products have high requirements on machining accuracy and installation accuracy;
5) The relative high precision of large parts is usually judged by a few thousandths;
6) The matching accuracy between the parts with matching requirements;
7) High requirements for surface quality of plastic parts;
8) Deformation-related precision factors are manifested in the control of shape and position tolerances.
1) The performance stability of the material;
2) The high precision of the machine itself;
3) Selection and control of processing technology: in addition to reasonable process selection, there are pressure control accuracy, temperature control accuracy, injection position accuracy, etc.;
4) High-precision control during processing, such as weight control, thickness control, pipe diameter control, etc.;
5) Environmental impact;
6) The influence of artificial factors.
1) High-precision production can reduce material waste and additional energy loss, and reduce production costs; especially, it can be controlled within a lower tolerance range to maintain stable production;
2) Contribution of high precision to product quality: high precision helps to maintain the consistency of product quality and better assembly performance with matching products;
3) Contribution of high precision to the maintenance of equipment performance: precision machining usually means excellent process stability during processing, which is more conducive to the maintenance of equipment performance;
4) Contribution to the on-site environment: reduce the workload of waste or subsequent processing and sorting;
5) Contribution to workers: reduce follow-up workload;
6) Contribution to the industry: conducive to the promotion of industry brand and influence.
1) High dimensional stability material;
2) Special precision machining technology and process;
3) Low stress structural design;
4) Application of new mold technology;
5) Profiling cooling technology, profiling cooling can not only improve the surface quality, prevent weld marks, but also help to ensure product accuracy and prevent internal stress;
6) Assisted molding technology, gas-assisted and liquid-assisted molding technology;
7) Control technology compensation, especially in the field of some high-performance and high-precision product molding.
Zhongde is a company that provides custom compression molding services for materials including plastics and rubbers. We use hydraulic presses that can control pressure, as well as high-strength, high-precision, high-temperature-resistant metal molds to ensure the quality of molded products. We can also adjust the raw material formula according to the needs of customers, and adopt the compression molding process to ensure efficient production, accurate products and smooth surfaces. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to consult us.
Molded rubber products refer to small and medium-sized rubber products that are molded and vulcanized on a flat vulcanizer. The same type of problems that occur in rubber molded products include: lack...
After years of experience in custom injection mold tooling service, we have summed up some mold processing tips, I hope it will be useful to everyone!1. Allowance must be reserved when processing inje...