01. Can Zhongde create 3D drawings for customers?
Generally, customers is responsible for submitting 3D CAD drawings. lf you have difficulties inproviding drawings or have special requirements, we can create 3D drawings based onexisting samples or 2D drawings. In addition, we can assist in modifying 3D drawingsaccording to vour requirements. However, these require discretionary charges.
02. What format of drawings do you use?
In order to provide an accurate and timely quote, we usually accept 3D CAD files in sTPSTEP IGS and X_T format. 2D drawings with reference dimensions in JPG. PDF format. Wemust receive complete manufacturing information as part of this technical documentation
03. Can I modify the mold after the first run?
We can modify vour mold by additional machining, fil-in welding, welding in additionalmaterial, or inserting a replacement feature. for a reasonable cost. If the changes are toogreat, however. producing a new mold may be more cost-effective than reworking theexisting one.
04. Who owns the mold?
The mold belongs to our customers. Zhongde is only responsible for saving the mold for youand will not use it for other customers.
05. What is the service life of the mold?
Generally speaking, one set of molds can produce millions of products, and we will providemold maintenance and repair services. If the lifespan of mold is over and it cannot be usedanymore, we will remake the mold FREE
01. What is the difference between CNC machining and injection molding?
Compared with injection molding, CNC machining has shorter period and higher productionaccuracy. However, the unit price of the product is higher.
02. What are types of compression molding?
There are two types of compression moulding process, i.e, cold compression and hotcompression moldings
03. What is the difference between molding and casting?
Molding or Mold making is the act of creating the cavity that carries a negative or reverseimpression of an original model. Casting is the act of pouring liquid material into the cavity ofa mold.
04. What are the commonly used materials for machining?
Common materials are divided into two categores: the processing of metal materials, suchas stainless steel carbon steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, etc. the processing of non.metal materials. such as ceramics, plastics, etc. Hardness from high to low: stainlesssteel>cast iron>copper>aluminum.
05. What is your 3D printing manufacturing technology?
Our 3D printing technologies are FDM, SLS, etc. Our professional engineers will choose theright crafts according to product characteristics.
01. What is your customized product range?
We can customize all kinds of rubber. plastic. metal parts
02. How can I start to customize my products?
You can send us samples or 2d / 3d drawings, and we will produce accordingly
03. My customized parts are used in a special environment, how do you ensurethat they can meet my requirements?
We have experienced material engineers who will choose the right material according to theproduct’s use environment. if the general material cannot meet the requirements, we will addadditives or modify the raw materials
04. What is your normal tolerance?
The tolerance of machined part is usually ±t0 02mm. the tolerance of molding part is usually ±0.05mm.
01. we send you products from other suppliers for us to assemble?
Yes. You can send us the products from other suppliers, and after the assembly andpackaging of our products are completed, we will ship them to you together.
02. Will you have extra fee for assembly service?
Our assembly service will charge a fee slightly lower than the market price depending on thesituation, and usually the quotation will be included in the product.
03. What if the assembled parts are scattered after receiving the goods?
lf it is our assembly reason, you can send the goods back to us for reassembly, and we willbear the freight back and forth.
04. Can you manufacture parts in any every color?
We make any colors according to your requirement, such as black, red, yellow. blue, purpleorange, brown, or transparent. Alternatively. you can provide PANTONE color number orsamples. we will make the precise color for you.