ZHONGDECustomizing | Manufacturing
Oct 20-2020 Views: 172
compression molding process1) Since there is no pouring system, the loss of raw materials in the compression molding process is small.
2) Since the pressure of the plastic in the mold cavity is relatively uniform, the flow distance generated by the pressure is relatively short, the amount of deformation is small, and the flow is multi-directional. Therefore, the internal stress of the product is very low, so the warpage of the product is also small, and the mechanical properties are relatively stable.
3) It is especially suitable for forming thin-walled products that cannot be warped and can form larger flat makeup and pot-shaped products.
1) For complex products with recesses, side slopes or small holes, etc., molding methods may be used from time to time, because this requires the structure of the mold to be more complex, and it may also cause the mold to pin when the melt flows under higher pressure. Bending or even breaking of shafts and side cores.
2) Due to the high viscosity of the general molding compound melt, it may be problematic to completely fill the mold. In order to ensure that the melt can completely fill the mold, the molded material must be preformed into a blank with a special shape. This is particularly important when the mold does not provide a way to limit the molding material to a specific measure.
3) When the curing stage is over and the mold is opened and the product is taken out, the different stiffness of the product is an important issue to be considered.
In the silicone rubber industry, the molding technology of solid silicone products is gradually mature.
Insert molding is a kind of integrated molding method, in which the pre prepared special-shaped material insert is put into the mold, and the resin is injected after the mold is closed, so that the mo...